- To conducted On Farm Trails (OFTs) on use of balanced fertilizers/micro nutrients, varietal evaluation and weed control in crops/vegetables, control of mortality in calves/kids, feeding of mineral and deworming to regulate normal fertility in dairy animals.
- To conduct Front line demonstrations (FLDs) on use of balanced fertilizers/micro nutrients, varietals evaluation, weed control in crops/vegetables/ornamental plants, control of mortality in calves/kids, balanced green fodder production.
- Trained to farmers, farm women, extension workers, rural youths, skilled training on latest technologies related to agricultural and allied fields.
- Organized field days, kisan mela, scientists visits to farmers fields/villages.
- Farmers consultancy and participated in various programmes of State Agricultural Departments, NGOs etc.
- Produced seeds/seedlings of cereals/oil seeds/vegetables and sale to farmers on nominal rates.
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis of KVK :
Strengths : The required Scientific/Technical staff is available at KVK, Agra, Funds to conduct OFTs/FLDs is timely available, some demonstration units are also available for effective training purpose.
Weaknesses : Unavailability/un timely availability of agricultural inputs, Demonstration units-dairy, poly house etc are not established at KVK.
Opportunities : KVK has good technical support from host institution R.B.S. College, Agra and staff of KVK attended timely training/workshops/seminars to update their knowledge
Threats : The area jurisdiction of KVK is very wide, Irrigation water is problematic and not easily available.